Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde on Mike and Mike

Featured Replies

The things Travis had to do to get players at EKU to win are out there..................UK is crazy to hire him

  • Replies 102
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think Ford is ready, but if it is him I'll support him and be behind him 100% :thumb:

 

Me to but I hope not.:ohbrother:

Reminds me of our search a couple of years ago. Fans saying "if they don't hire ##### I'm gonna be mad" and so forth. A true fan never leaves his team no matter who the coach is.

 

Folks give us some examples on why the dislike for Travis. A guy who was raised in the state, played at the school, has a great B-Ball family, been at schools to get his feet wet, and finaly no one has mentioned, his last team came close to a win and look at the conference he is in, Jayhawks, Sooners, Mizzou, am I missing with him?

I now have a very strong source telling me that Ford will be named new UK coach.

 

If T.Boone Pickens wants him to stay, he can be very persuasive.

If T.Boone Pickens wants him to stay, he can be very persuasive.

 

I agree - it's amazing how persuasive zero's can be.

I agree - it's amazing how persuasive zero's can be.

Yea and a digit now and then doesn't hurt either.

 

 

Ford" I am leaving"

Boone as he writes a check" Are you sure 100,000"

Ford "Positive"

Boone"Now 1,000,000???"

Ford" well yea I think so."

Boone" How about now??? 2,000,000"

Forde" Well I do kinda like it here."

Boone" How does it look now 2,500,000".

Ford" Well since you put it that way."

Boone" :D "

 

 

I mean come on his mentor is Pitino and Boston met his price.:cry:

You UK fans better hope Donovan will get hired. It'll be another couple of bad years for UK if not.

Watching the news and WKYT has just stated they have breaking news. Could be an announcement on the new coach.

 

Nope...Body found in Woodford County.

I agree with him it will be a joke for them to fire him after 2 years. I don't know who want this job with all of the pressure. UK fans turn on coaches in a matter of a few seconds. One minute they love you then the next minute they want you out. They need to make up their mind.:laugh:

 

I guess you don't get it either. You can't put this one on the fans!! They've had nothing to do with this at all. This has to do with whether Gillispie is the right man for THIS job and a contract. It doesn't have anything to do with wins and loses, although I'm sure that didn't help.

I guess you don't get it either. You can't put this one on the fans!! They've had nothing to do with this at all. This has to do with whether Gillispie is the right man for THIS job and a contract. It doesn't have anything to do with wins and loses, although I'm sure that didn't help.

 

But as the paper stated this morning, if UK was 30+and 5 and in the NCAA's nothing else would matter!

Nope...Body found in Woodford County.

Yea, I changed it after I saw the story.

The things Travis had to do to get players at EKU to win are out there..................UK is crazy to hire him
Please share.
But as the paper stated this morning, if UK was 30+and 5 and in the NCAA's nothing else would matter!

 

But, he's NOT. If he was doing SOMETHING right.... winning or being the PR fit the program needs, this probably wouldn't be happening. The problem for BG is he's done nothing across the board within the requirements of a program like UK that will allow the administration to keep him.

 

I respect Forde, but I really don't see them going after Travis. I like him and think he's a tremendous coach. Just missing a few years of seasoning!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.