Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pat Forde on Mike and Mike

Featured Replies

He may not have ever been in the official discussions.

 

True. I would think that he would have if you were really looking at the best possible. The other thing is this. What about the Missouri Coach? Tubby couldn't beat him and now he has Missouri in the final eight.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it is Travis Ford, I will have to take my UK stuff to good will and become a UL fan or maybe WKU or Xavier. I'd much rather keep Billy G than to have Travis Ford strut around town.

If they choose Ford I will root for another team til the little weasel is ran out of town

 

So you must not be a UK fan?

I absolutely DO NOT want Ford coaching this team. It will bug me until next basketball season because I do not think he is ready. I'm praying it's Donovan.

This is ridiculous. Mitch and Lee can only stall and play the "BCG hasn't been fired" angle for so long.

If it is Travis Ford, I will have to take my UK stuff to good will and become a UL fan or maybe WKU or Xavier. I'd much rather keep Billy G than to have Travis Ford strut around town.

 

:thumb:

No doubt about that. If you have a problem with Bilas, you need to take a step back, Bilas is phenomonal.

 

I agree. Duke grad or not, Bilas does a great job. Better than most of the talking heads.

I like Bilas too.

He is a homer for Duke. Always has and always will. So IMO he is a complete joke of an announcer.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Even folks who think Duke is UK's main rival have to realize that Bilas is very unbiased and easily the best ESPN has. And as usual he is dead on with his statement.

 

Didn't Pat Forde say a few days ago that Tom Izzo was the #1 plan?

Pat Forde is guessing just like most everyone else.

I gotta step in on Bilas' side. The man is probably the best ESPN has.

So you must not be a UK fan?

 

 

This right here makes me sick.:puke:

Ford becoming UK's coach was discussed last weekend when Okla. State played in Dayton was told by people who are close very clsoe to the Okla. State program that would not happen. The reason was that the biggest college booster is the country T. Boone Pickins loved coach Ford and that there would not be enough money for that to occur. So unless he wants to come to a place with all of this pressure to win right now and loose a lot of money to what he would be offered to stay at Okla. State I do not see this happening.

He is a homer for Duke. Always has and always will. So IMO he is a complete joke of an announcer.

 

I disagree, he is a great analyst and does a very good job of being as unbiased as possible.

 

Seth Davis on the other hand... Not so much...

"To have to fire a coach after two years is a travesty and a joke" - Jay Bilas on ESPN

 

If things simply were not working out wouldn't it have been worse to keep him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.