Best Kentucky High School Team

I've always said Scott county 98-99 would have went down as the best in Kentucky history but that thumping by Ballard erased that! Really unfortunate because I think that was just an off night by the Cardinals that snowballed quickly in the form of Brandon Bender dunks.

Ballards 99 team probably deserves some consideration then. If I am not mistaken both teams were ranked high nationally, although national rankings aren't that important.

Like I said in another thread, I have only been going to the Swee 16 since around 2001. During that time I'd hafta say the 07 Scott Co. team was the best and for this thread could use the argument that they were the most successful considering no other Ky team has went undefeated in the state of Ky since like the 40s.

I would think the 79 Lafayette team and the 91 Fairdale team would be way up there as well and maybe the 2 best teams.

Lafayette was before my time, but since I've been old enough to really understand basketball, Fairdale is easily the best team, IMO. I've never seen a team that could even come close to matching the trio of Turner, Brown and Morris at the high school level.