March 25, 200917 yr Didn't see a thread....surprised.... ND 20-18 under 12 left in 1st Half. Thank you...
March 25, 200917 yr There was the Stevenson walk :lol: That's not a walk that is the Perry spin Dance...:lol:
March 25, 200917 yr Is it just me or is PP playing lazy... I know he is not use to playing around this time but still they do still practice.
March 25, 200917 yr Is it just me or is PP play lazy... I know he is not use to playing around this time but still they do still practice. It's just you...
March 25, 200917 yr I knew ND would light us up from deep. It's like knowing the sun sets to the west...
March 25, 200917 yr UK fans travel to watch this team no matter what. There's something to be said about that.
March 25, 200917 yr It's like knowing the sun sets to the west... :lol: It's not a UK game unless the 3 isn't defended.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.