Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not exactly what I'm looking for...but I think I get the picture.:isurrender:

 

48-33 ND.

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The highlight of this season will be in roughly 14:03...

 

:eyeonyou::thumb::banana::popcorn:

I feel like Meeks has been told not to shoot.

 

I think he looks as fresh as he has in a long time and he has attempted 3 shots.

LOL he said the best look KY can throw at you is when Meeks and Patterson are on the same side...that's the only look KY can throw at anyone.

Hmmmm, Meeks takes a shot and nails it.

Patterson with all UK's points in the 2nd Half (9).

 

You'll have that when you get fed the ball 20 consecutive possessions.

Not exactly what I'm looking for...but I think I get the picture.:isurrender:

 

It was a commercial so actually did not know...But it was UGLY...:lol:

 

what a season...I can laugh at getting blowed out...

  • Author
You'll have that when you get fed the ball 20 consecutive possessions.

 

What's wrong with getting your best player the ball?

What's wrong with getting your best player the ball?

 

They haven't been.

 

Meeks with another shot...and another 3 pointer.

There are not even being any picks set for Meeks. There is some turmoil in this team.!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.