Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Full Practice before the game...Man 2 Man D the whole game...

 

I wonder why these guys are worn out in the second half...:confused:

 

:thumb:

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I would just go set down if I were Meeks. After I punched Gillespie in the head.....

 

:lol:Thats the funniest thing I have heard all week...:notworthy:

"Unfortunately, they only have two options, #23 and #54."

 

That is very true, but there have not been many screens to help Meeks tonight. Jealousy? Is Meeks a jerk to the team? Is Gillespie just a joke? Or all the above?

So, here is our All American doing his thing. Why did we wait until the game was already over?

If Meeks hits a 3 right here, it will at least be interesting.

That is very true, but there have not been many screens to help Meeks tonight. Jealousy? Is Meeks a jerk to the team? Is Gillespie just a joke? Or all the above?

 

I don't believe for a minute that Meeks is a Jerk...But I don't know him...:idunno:

Gody has the quickest release I've ever seen.

We just have to have 3-pointers now - simply because we can't stop ND.

Gody has the quickest release I've ever seen.

 

That playground crap will lead to a great European career.

Meeks is on fire. That's what I've been preaching.

I don't believe for a minute that Meeks is a Jerk...But I don't know him...:idunno:

 

I don't either. Just doesn't seem he is getting any help on the floor, from teamates or the Coach.

I'm pretty sure Meeks has replaced Tony Delk as my all time favorite player at UK, I know he will if he comes back for his senior year...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.