Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't either. Just doesn't seem he is getting any help on the floor, from teamates or the Coach.

 

I think it's just flat out lack of coaching...

That playground crap will lead to a great European career.

 

He's a first rounder... it ain't pretty, but it is effective.

He's a first rounder... it ain't pretty, but it is effective.

 

It won't be effective against NBA defenders.

How can they not set screens for Meeks?

 

Doesn't matter, he scores anyways.

 

 

66-60

They're making a nice go of it, but if you're going to come back, you can't let them get a rebound off a miss like they did a second ago.

2:58 remaining

 

Old School going to the line for 2 FTs after the timeout

It won't be effective against NBA defenders.

 

Hopefully...

 

I personally can't stand him.:puke:

 

He is only a junior and I feel like I've been watching him for a decade.

Meeks is on fire. That's what I've been preaching.

 

You said this team gave up earlier in the half.

 

I guess not.

Hopefully...

 

I personally can't stand him.:puke:

 

He is only a junior and I feel like I've been watching him for a decade.

 

I like it when we agree.

Don't mess this up for me Cats. I have ND -3 for a good amount. :irked:

You said this team gave up earlier in the half.

 

I guess not.

 

Thanks to Meeks.

I like it when we agree.

 

It's rare...

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.