March 26, 200917 yr Have to get Meeks a 3-point shot. You can pass to Patterson all you want, but you'll never overcome a 7-point deficit with FTs and 2-pointers.
March 26, 200917 yr Author I thought you quit watching...:isurrender::lol: Nothing else on plus I'm at work doing the UK game.
March 26, 200917 yr Nothing else on plus I'm at work doing the UK game. What do you mean doing the UK game?
March 26, 200917 yr Author WOW! Gody's mom and dad got the same flat-top he's got. Close family... :laugh:
March 26, 200917 yr Author What do you mean doing the UK game? I work at a radio station, I put commericals on for our local station.
March 26, 200917 yr Have to get Meeks the ball... How can that not be obvious? Only 2 things come from Texas, steers and bad basketball coaches...
March 26, 200917 yr Author Only 2 things come from Texas, steers and bad basketball coaches... :popcorn::lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.