Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
It may be crappy defense, but they actually have to make the 11 three pointers they've hit.

 

Yeah. :thumb:

 

Make it 12.

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It may be crappy defense, but they actually have to make the 11 three pointers they've hit.

My fault, 12.

Billy Gillespie will remember that 3 for the rest of his life...that was the end of this game.

It may be crappy defense, but they actually have to make the 11 three pointers they've hit.

 

Its a shootaround.

It does irritate me that they had so much time off between the first and the second game, but played these two games two days apart.

It looks like Meeks has finally just said heck with it, I'm going to do what I can.

 

I think I would just go set down if I were Meeks. After I punched Gillespie in the head.....

Meeks just have to shoot EVERY time.

Full Practice before the game...Man 2 Man D the whole game...

 

I wonder why these guys are worn out in the second half...:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.