Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
BCG gets 1 more half as the Coach of the University of Kentucky.

 

Hopefully UK wins gets to NYC.

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That must mean the 2nd half can only get better....I hope.:lol:

 

If you like watching paint dry.

  • Author
If you like watching paint dry.

 

Subsiquiently I do.:isurrender:

Gotta go.....Suvivor is coming on tonight!

  • Author
Gotta go.....Suvivor is coming on tonight!

 

I gave up on that show years ago.:lol:

Notre Dame's coach looks and dresses like a mob boss:lol:

I can't stand a player like Harangody.

Patterson is one tough kid, he just gets beat on and beat on every game and keeps banging...

Is Gody Buzz (I think that was his name) from Home Alone?

Its getting worse guys.:irked:

I gave up on that show years ago.:lol:

 

Me to, before it ever started.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.