Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

Can't get the game, wife is watching the soap network. What's the ND crowd like?

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor half Defensively.

 

Meeks only 3 points.

Petterson has 6.

  • Author
Can't get the game, wife is watching the soap network. What's the ND crowd like?

 

There's empty seats in the gym.

Billy Gillispie is a terrible in-game coach. I don't know if he's really that stupid or if he's just given up, but he is just terrible the last 12-15 games.

  • Author
Billy Gillispie is a terrible in-game coach. I don't know if he's really that stupid or if he's just given up, but he is just terrible the last 12-15 games.

 

That's why Billy D might be comin' to town.:ylsuper:

Can't get the game, wife is watching the soap network. What's the ND crowd like?

 

Well, I don't see any of them shakeing any jugs:lol:.

  • Author

Meeks and Patterson only score 9 points and yet UK is only down 8.

Can't get the game, wife is watching the soap network. What's the ND crowd like?

 

Like a St. Patricks day party...

Well, I don't see any of them shakeing any jugs:lol:.

 

 

But they must be doing the IRISH shuffle, while moving Big Blue back! beep..beep...beep

Meeks and Patterson only score 9 points and yet UK is only down 8.

 

That describes how exciting this game is to watch...

  • Author
That describes how exciting this game is to watch...

 

That must mean the 2nd half can only get better....I hope.:lol:

That must mean the 2nd half can only get better....I hope.:lol:

 

I may regret saying this but it will be really hard to get much worse...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.