Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ND Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 188
  • Views 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its getting worse guys.:irked:

 

This is how it goes when have no point guard and no coach.:isurrender:

How can Meeks only have 3 shots? Pathetic coaching.

I watch this game and I just have to ask what the heck we're doing?

We'll lose by 25 if they don't start getting Meeks the ball.

Down 15 to this team... Unbelievable.

 

I hate most everything about this UK season.

We'll lose by 25 if they don't start getting Meeks the ball.

 

We are gonna lose by 25 even if they get Meeks the ball...

We are gonna lose by 25 even if they get Meeks the ball...

 

I have a great idea - let's pound it down to Stevenson and Patterson and let our All American attempt 3 shots.

UGLY...

 

 

Not exactly what I'm looking for...but I think I get the picture.:isurrender:

Down 15 to this team... Unbelievable.

 

I hate most everything about this UK season.

 

The highlight of this season will be in roughly 14:03...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.