Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Notre Dame Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am going to stick with UK on this one. They will be the underdog, but I will be an admitted homer on this one.

 

UK 75

ND 72

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer.

 

Why? Because Louisville didn't? Cats by 8...

On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer.
While I do not feel UK will win, they have performed a lot worse at home this season than on the road.

I like the Irish in a very good game. Can't wait to watch Gody vs Patterson!

I like the Cats by 2 in an OT thriller.

While I do not feel UK will win, they have performed a lot worse at home this season than on the road.

 

I agree :thumb: IMO I think the Cats play better away from Lexington.

Definitely tough game. ND shoots the three ball very well, and well we know UK sucks at stopping the three ball. So hopefully our offense comes to play, cause I don't expect us to keep it low scoring.

 

I agree 100% it will a long night for the cats if ND is hot from outside, but I see UK coming ready to play so I'm calling this one UK 73 ND 70 UK marchs on to NY:dancingpa

#23 for Notre Dame will have 30+. I say Notre Dame wins by 10-15.

I may be driving up to South Bend tomorrow for the game, if anyone is in or near NKY and wants to come along pvt me.

We haven't defended against the 3 ball well this year. Notre Dame has a few guys that can light it up from deep.

 

Harangody (sp?) against Patterson should be fun to watch.

 

ND 76

UK 65

We play better on the road, it seems. Atleast Meeks shoots better, even though the last few games he has been off.

 

I think Meeks lights them up for 30 and Brey doesn't have an answer for him. That alone will help Patterson, who will snatch a double-double.

 

Cats and Gillispie move on to Madison Square Garden 81-74

Cats play their best game of the season and beat the Irish and move on to NYC.

UK- 76

ND- 69

  • Author

Cats by 7

 

74

67

Originally Posted by RowdyRedRam

On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer

 

 

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree.

 

 

I hate to say it, but I agree also.:cry: Notre Dame is a 2 1/2 point favorite in Vegas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.