Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Notre Dame Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kentucky now moves on to face Notre Dame in South Bend @ 7 p.m. on Wednesday...Thoughts/Predictions???

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already? Ahh...All I'm going to say, I can't wait for a Harrangody (sp?) vs Patterson

The two match up well with each other. Both have a great big man, and a great shooter. Notre Dame is usually tough to beat at home, however they have looked disinterested in the NIT. Something tells me they will be excited to play against UK.

 

Too close to call for me...

I can See UK winning this game, But only If Patterson stays on the floor..

The two match up well with each other. Both have a great big man, and a great shooter. Notre Dame is usually tough to beat at home, however they have looked disinterested in the NIT. Something tells me they will be excited to play against UK.

 

Too close to call for me...

 

Agreed. I think I like this matchup more than I would have liked a quarterfinal trip to New Mexico.

I can See UK winning this game, But only If Patterson stays on the floor..

 

I agree. Patterson also has to show out.

Definitely tough game. ND shoots the three ball very well, and well we know UK sucks at stopping the three ball. So hopefully our offense comes to play, cause I don't expect us to keep it low scoring.

On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer.

Use to love to see them play at Freedom Hall every year.

 

I can't pick a winner, but I'm calling the Cats by 4.

On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer.

 

:lol: :rolleyes:

On a neutral floor or at Rupp I would call this one an interesting toss up. At Notre Dame UK doesn't have a prayer.

 

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree.

I pick UK the first two games, but I am going with the Irish in this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.