Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Notre Dame Predictions

Who wins? 84 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It worked before and it will more thank likely work again. Heck why don't we just let Meeks and Patterson do the coaching, i mean after all every play is designed for those two.:laugh:

You sure watch a lot of UK games I can tell. I guess you didn't see the play they ran the last game coming out of the timeout. Porter went back door and Patrick gave him a perfect pass. Somehow he made the layup.:eek:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta feeling UK wins...otherwise, looking at it logically, ND is the smart pick.

 

Regardless, I have a question.

 

During the first two NIT games, this UK team looks more relaxed. Miller is being allowed to handle the ball far more and it seems the whole offense looks more relaxed and fluid.

 

Does anyone else agree? I'll admit that I haven't watched the entire game either time in the NIT, so I could be wrong. Just basing it on the minutes I have watched.

 

If the reports that Gillispie is gone, my question is are the two related? Is the team more relaxed and allowing Miller to play the point because BCG knows he won't be in Lexington next year so he doesn't care what happens?

ND is 13-3 at home this season. The 3 losses:

 

- #3 UCONN

- #8 Marquette

- #16 Villanova

I gotta feeling UK wins...otherwise, looking at it logically, ND is the smart pick.

 

Regardless, I have a question.

 

During the first two NIT games, this UK team looks more relaxed. Miller is being allowed to handle the ball far more and it seems the whole offense looks more relaxed and fluid.

 

Does anyone else agree? I'll admit that I haven't watched the entire game either time in the NIT, so I could be wrong. Just basing it on the minutes I have watched.

 

If the reports that Gillispie is gone, my question is are the two related? Is the team more relaxed and allowing Miller to play the point because BCG knows he won't be in Lexington next year so he doesn't care what happens?[/quote

 

Interesting. I am ready for this season to end.

Interesting. I am ready for this season to end.

 

Maybe the basketball gods are punishing Gillispie...they know he wants to lose and get out of Lexington, so they're allowing UK to keep winning. :lol:

UK 72 Meek (24 points) Patterson (18 points) Porter (9 points) Miller (12 points) Stevenson (10 points) everyone (11 points)

ND 65 dont care (65 points)

KY's man to man will give the Damers fits! Low scoring affair for both. IMO

You sure watch a lot of UK games I can tell. I guess you didn't see the play they ran the last game coming out of the timeout. Porter went back door and Patrick gave him a perfect pass. Somehow he made the layup.:eek:

 

To be honest I don't watch watch alot UK games, heck I'm a Florida fan if that tells you anything.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.