Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NICE DUNK BY STEVENSON!

 

Yes.

UNLV just looks bad. And UK just looks good. What the heck! Why couldnt they have played with confidence during the rest of the season..

The 17 UNLV fans in attendance are in utter shock.

For what ever reason this game feels different. There's no denying that...

UNLV just looks bad. And UK just looks good. What the heck! Why couldnt they have played with confidence during the rest of the season..

 

No pressure maybe, I dont know .

The 17 UNLV fans in attendance are in utter shock.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ever think that they are playing with no pressure right now and just letting it all go? Taking out the frustration of the whole season out on the game tonight.

I think UK should retire the brown suit, I don't think other coaches should be allowed to wear one, just my thoughts. Although if him wearing a brown suit makes them play like this from now on, I will gladly buy him a new one at the start of the season.:lol:

Billy G getting everyone together, And letting them watch Selection sunday...I'm at a lost for words..

I like the substitutions better this game than usual. Maybe a little more Miller but I like how Liggins and Stewart are playing with the little playing time he have got this year. I like this rotation though.

Billy G getting everyone together, And letting them watch Selection sunday...I'm at a lost for words..

 

Huh?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.