Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

Careers are on the line, IMO

 

In reality it's just one.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should have gone to bed after the Morehead game. I'd of had pleasant dreams.

In reality it's just one.

I'm sure his staff will be shown the door also.

Careers are on the line, IMO

 

 

Funny but very close to being true. Loose at in Memorial and in the NIT, game over.

You could hide a small child in the dimple between Lon Kruger's eyes

When was the last post score for us?

Now that's the KY I know.

Wow. Another team shooting the three well against UK. Who would have thought

I'm sure his staff will be shown the door also.

 

:thumb:

Wow. Another team shooting the three well against UK. Who would have thought

A bloody miracle it took them that long.

PPat with the DIVE!

Wow. Another team shooting the three well against UK. Who would have thought

 

We just have to switch the defense up a little. This is just terrible coaching.

Anderson Hunt hits a three

 

Well if that's the case, Larry Johnson will brick a game winner at the end.

I say it wasn't a foul. I disagree with the announcers. Darius is running the other way. Incidental contact. No call.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.