Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

I really can't believe the trip wasn't called a foul, at such a huge time.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kruger was too busy arguing to let his players know that they needed to SHOOT THE BALL. Bad coaching there.

I doesn't matter if the trip was incidental. Any trip is a foul by rule

I say it wasn't a foul. I disagree with the announcers. Darius is running the other way. Incidental contact. No call.

I have no idea if the announcers are correct, but they said it's supposed to automatic, incidental or not.

PPat on the floor again!

Anybody that said Patterson doesn't play hard is an idiot

I say it wasn't a foul. I disagree with the announcers. Darius is running the other way. Incidental contact. No call.

It has nothing to do with incidental....the rule reads if a player is tripped it's a foul...he was tripped.

I have to agree that Kruger's outrage over the foul caused him to forget to coach his team. How do you let your team get a shot clock violation coming out of a timeout?

Kruger was too busy arguing to let his players know that they needed to SHOOT THE BALL. Bad coaching there.

 

Kind of, the kids should've known how much time was left as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.