Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

Billy G getting everyone together, And letting them watch Selection sunday...I'm at a lost for words..

 

I love little mental motivations like this.I am sure he will remind them every game next year of that feeling.

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy G getting everyone together, And letting them watch Selection sunday...I'm at a lost for words..

 

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that?

 

Nothing Is wrong with that, Nothing makes a statement like that, I'm just at a loss for words, Because I thought maybe Billy G gave up on this year...But trying to push your players to get better, Show them where they could have been, Basically saying, Lets get started today, And make It next year...I Love It

Pound the inside, NOWWW!!! Tell the DJ to start the dance back.

 

The DJ's not being "shot ready"

Nothing Is wrong with that, Nothing makes a statement like that, I'm just at a loss for words, Because I thought maybe Billy G gave up on this year...But trying to push your players to get better, Show them where they could have been, Basically saying, Lets get started today, And make It next year...I Love It

 

Nevermind, I misunderstood what you meant...

Gillispie disgracing the brown suit.

UK getting baskets, but trading twos for threes right now.

 

BTW, I really hate this split screen they keep going to. It's incredibly disorienting.

They're on fire and we can't guard a team like this at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.