March 18, 200917 yr Unrelated to this game, but I heard them say "16 has never beaten a 1, but sometime it's going to happen." I no longer believe that's true. There was a time i did, but the gap actually seems to be getting wider. 24 points was the closest margin last year. 21 the year before that. It's been 12 years since a 1/16 game ended under double digits. History on Friday night at 7:00 :thumb:
March 18, 200917 yr I think anything is possible. Morehead flat gets on the glass. Who knows, if Louisville shoots terrible and Morehead shoots 60%.
March 18, 200917 yr I think anything is possible. Morehead flat gets on the glass. Who knows, if Louisville shoots terrible and Morehead shoots 60%. Love the thought.
March 18, 200917 yr Just curious. Did the women's team come out and play an eight minute scrimmage at halftime while the cheerleaders threw mini basketballs into the stands?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.