Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm amazed that Stewart and Liggins are even dressed for this game.

I read something earlier today that a reporter in Vegas said that CM Newton should be shot or something to that degree for sending UNLV to Lexington.

The Cats have won 8 straight in Memorial Coliseum, so they've got that going for them.

:lol:

 

When you think about, the can extend the nation's longest home court winning streak to 33 years with a win tonight.

I read something earlier today that a reporter in Vegas said that CM Newton should be shot or something to that degree for sending UNLV to Lexington.

 

???Elaborate?

UNLV doesnt look that good to me. We should win this hands down.

 

They still somehow took down UofL

I read something earlier today that a reporter in Vegas said that CM Newton should be shot or something to that degree for sending UNLV to Lexington.

Sour grapes

 

STORY LINK

They still somehow took down UofL

 

Good point.Sneaky, sneaky I fear I underestimate the sneakyness.:idunno:

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

  • Author

I doubt a video to teach shooting will be made from game footage. WOW.

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

Meeks for three...short

 

He ran stairs with ankle weights on in practice this morning :thumb:

That crowd is getting with it... I agree I would love to see 1 game a year at memorial....

UNLV 33% from the field...8% from 3 pt range....17% from the line

 

And its a 6 point game

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.