Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNLV updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 187
  • Views 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That crowd is getting with it... I agree I would love to see 1 game a year at memorial....

I wonder how much money it would cost them to play a game at a venue that holds roughly 15,000 less.

I wonder how much money it would cost them to play a game at a venue that holds roughly 15,000 less.

 

Roughly $495,000

Roughly $495,000

Yeah, I think playing a game in Memorial, while neat, is not a viable option any time Rupp is available.

Yeah, I think playing a game in Memorial, while neat, is not a viable option any time Rupp is available.

 

That would only be ticket sales. I have no idea how much is made on merchandise, food, drinks, etc.

They played well in the first half... Where was this dirung the season?

They played well in the first half... Where was this dirung the season?

 

After the first 4 minutes , very possibly the best we played all year. Sad now.

BCG says they always look good in practice and they always practice at Memorial Coliseum. Maybe he was right after all

I'm not sure UK is playing that good really. UNLV just couldn't hit any shots in that first half.

 

God the NIT sucks.

Unrelated to this game, but I heard them say "16 has never beaten a 1, but sometime it's going to happen." I no longer believe that's true. There was a time i did, but the gap actually seems to be getting wider. 24 points was the closest margin last year. 21 the year before that. It's been 12 years since a 1/16 game ended under double digits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.