Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In or Out: Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out to many teams have won tournaments that would not have been in otherwise.

Great point, "Scribe"!

 

I forgot C.M. Newton headed the NIT committee.

Now we wait for the NIT brackets, when do these come out

Sad day in the Commonwealth:cry:

 

 

I wouldn't say that! Any day 3 teams from Kentucky get selected to the NCAA Tournament is a great day for the Commonwealth!

I wouldn't say that! Any day 3 teams from Kentucky get selected to the NCAA Tournament is a great day for the Commonwealth!

 

Congrats to Morehead. WKU. and UL:thumb:

Congrats to Morehead. WKU. and UL:thumb:

 

All can win a game too. I expect Lou to win a few.

Sad day in the Commonwealth:cry:

Yes for all of us UK fans.

 

I'd say the U of L fans, Western Kentucky fans, and Morehead State fans have reason to be celebrating.

 

UK is not in the NCAA and it looks like Billy Clyde is even money to be coaching the Wildcats next season. Sad day in the Commonwealth!

I am still holding out that they make the NCAA tournament. Maybe someone will have to drop out and the Cats can be a fill in. We have got until thursday so I will keep my finger crossed.:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.