Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

In or Out: Kentucky

Featured Replies

Sadly enough, they could have done anything over the last month and probably gotten in. But, they did nothing at all.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sadly enough, they could have done anything over the last month and probably gotten in. But, they did nothing at all.

 

They were awful, and they do not deserve to get in.

OUT. If they get in, the committee needs to be arrested!

I can't believe this is a thread.:idunno:

They were awful, and they do not deserve to get in.

 

I know.

  • Author
I can't believe this is a thread.:idunno:
I started the thread to show UK's RPI and SOS compared to the others.

I'll go one better.

How many of you expect UK to win the NIT?

I don't even expect a good showing there.

4-8 in last 12, this one usually gets the bubble teams, although I never thought they were even a bubble team.

I'll go one better.

How many of you expect UK to win the NIT?

I don't even expect a good showing there.

 

I have to disagree. Rupp still gets 18,000 when they play VMI, GW, Highpoint, etc. and the teams in the NIt will be better than them. Plus I as UK fan would follow every game regardless of the situation, maybe I'm in the minority but I felt UK had the best following, therefore, I'd expect MC to be filled to capacity, no reason it shouldn't be.

I saw something interesting today, espn was showing maryland's numbers and they were very similar to uk. With huge exception that md beat three #1 teams this year (UNC, wake and Duke). The last time we beat a #1 team was florida in 2003.

Out

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.