March 7, 200917 yr Watching the actual team play isn't so much fun, but watching the aftermath is high comedy that Mel Brooks would be proud of.
March 7, 200917 yr Listening to Rush and Hannity. I was honestly going to say listening to Keith Olberman. Seriously.
March 7, 200917 yr QUOTE=mcpapa;3318427]Listening to Rush and Hannity. Thats a winner right there.:thumb:
March 7, 200917 yr Like watching American Idol. They both stink! :irked: Kerri Underwood doesn't stink.:clap:
March 7, 200917 yr It's like watching your buddy pull duct tape off his butt because he lost a bet. You know it is ugly to watch, but too funny to turn away. :lol:
March 7, 200917 yr Realizing that there is no toliet paper when your done, In someone else's house. :laugh::laugh: Good Avatar
March 7, 200917 yr I don't think words can express the exact pain of watching this team in it's death throes.....
March 7, 200917 yr I was going to say getting root canal but its already been used. How 'bout the ol' college-days hangover when you have to watch a birth of a baby film in health class at a 9:15 AM. That actually happened to me in college. It was tough to get through it:puke:, just like it is when I watch this version of the Wildcats.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.