March 6, 200917 yr I compare watching this UK team to watching the best dog that you have ever had slowly die. It's that painful sometimes. Anybody got any others...
March 7, 200917 yr Having a root canal!!! I was going to say this exact thing, more times than not this season that is a good description.
March 7, 200917 yr Anything having to do with Rosie O'Donnell! :scared: :isurrender:Nothing is as bad as Rosie, Oprah, Whoopie or Joy Behar :puke:
March 7, 200917 yr It feels like my best friend stealing my wife, it would be like there is a hole in my soul. It's painful, wish I wasn't this dedicated.
March 7, 200917 yr Realizing that there is no toliet paper when your done, In someone else's house. Yeah, Or starting out with a 10" piece of the bargain brand and finishing with a 4.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.