Rose Hill 54 Greenup County 53

Several of us Rose Hill fans noticed the error when it occurred . It did not appear the GC was trying to make a large issue of the error at the time, which was a bit surprising. Nonetheless, it was a very entertaining game. Hats off the Fraley, I thought he handled himself very well in this game. I am sure it's always tough to come back the first time to where you coached before. I hope he does well with GC.

My thoughts as well :thumb:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The points in the quaters other than the 4th do actually matter.

:thumb:

I agree with coach Fraley and what he said in ADI. The point error in the 3rd quarter did not affect the overall outcome of the game. There was too much playing time left in the game. Plays down the stretch are what matter. If this error had happened with seconds left in the 4th quarter then IT WOULD matter. Same thing if a ref makes an incorrect call early in the game, like missing a goal tend, then that basket should have counted but didn't. These types of things only affect the game at the closing seconds of a game.

All that being said....... Both teams played an outstanding game with heart and hustle. Both teams should hold their heads high over how well they played. These two teams have the talent to make some noise in the next few weeks. Good job GC and RH.

:thumb::thumb:

Several of us Rose Hill fans noticed the error when it occurred . It did not appear the GC was trying to make a large issue of the error at the time, which was a bit surprising. Nonetheless, it was a very entertaining game. Hats off the Fraley, I thought he handled himself very well in this game. I am sure it's always tough to come back the first time to where you coached before. I hope he does well with GC.

Well from where I was sitting the Greenup fans noticed it too and we was making a big deal of it. The coaching staff for Greenup got the Ref's to stop and check it but the outcome was still wrong because the official score book is what they go by and it was wrong!!:irked:

Any way congrats to both teams on a great ball game and I think Coach Fraley is a class act and he handled it well.

Well from where I was sitting the Greenup fans noticed it too and we was making a big deal of it. The coaching staff for Greenup got the Ref's to stop and check it but the outcome was still wrong because the official score book is what they go by and it was wrong!!:irked:

Any way congrats to both teams on a great ball game and I think Coach Fraley is a class act and he handled it well.

Smokey , I fixed the score for you !

Greenup Co. 13 - 12 - 1

Rose Hill 14 - 9 - 1 :popcorn:

Rose Hill lead at the half and in the 3rd quarter the offical scorer had both teams scoring 11pts and the Greenup score keeper and the Daily Ind. had Greenup scoring 12pts in the quarter they made 5 baskets and two free throws by them so that is where they stand on the difference in scoring.

Rocky could be wrong and too one sided to admit it.