Rose Hill 54 Greenup County 53

Final.

Rose Hill led by 12 after 3 quarters but were outscored by GC 15-0 in the first 5+ minutes of the 4th quarter. RH came from 5 down to win by 1 on a 3 point goal by Gambill with less than a minute left. GC missed a good opportunity to win when the shot was in and out.

Rose Hill, as was the case in the Ashland game, really missed its leading scorer and rebounder, Corey Gregg.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost a point? How did that happen?

Rose Hill lead at the half and in the 3rd quarter the offical scorer had both teams scoring 11pts and the Greenup score keeper and the Daily Ind. had Greenup scoring 12pts in the quarter they made 5 baskets and two free throws by them so that is where they stand on the difference in scoring.

This is what I was told about the game. Greenup county was at the foul line and missed a free throw, the scorekeeper hit the button and gave Greenup the point instead of taking it off he left it and when Greenup made their next basket he only gave them one point and that would have made everything right. Yes he probably should have corrected it from the beginning but he didnt and everything ended out ok. Like I said this is what I was told I am sure some will say otherwise and thats ok. Correct me if I am wrong.

Other than that congratulations to Rose Hill and nice game by the seniors tonight on their senior night.