Bank of Kentucky & the 9th and 10th Region - No Radio/Internet Broadcasting

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to be kidding. Do you think people from Mt. Sterling and Winchester (providing their teams make the tournament) are going to drive 90 minutes for 1st round games? I highly doubt it. Just like Scott and Campbell Co. didn't travel for the 1st round games last year.

Your points are why I modified my original post to add in the "9th region."

I hope this is just a rumor.

I just wish it were just that, a rumor.... but the folks who I received the information from, aren't into rumor making and it wasn't just one source that I received/conformed my information from. Both sources are people who I know and trust!

I don't get the impression that this will effect very many people in the 9th region.

I think you might be surprised how many people who don't still live in the area might be affected by this. I spend my winters in Fla. and I can tell you I am not real happy to hear this!

After I emailed that link to you I called and emailed. On the phone call you have to wait just over a minute to leave the message. Call and call often, have everyone in your families and your friends call and email too, the more complaints the better the chances they see it's a bad idea.

Is there any particular person/department to contact?

I think you might be surprised how many people who don't still live in the area might be affected by this. I spend my winters in Fla. and I can tell you I am not real happy to hear this!

That is why I posted the link so you can express your situtation and displeasur to them.:thumb: Hopefully, if they get enought complaints, it will make a difference.