Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Wildcats make the NCAA tournament? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Wildcats make the NCAA tournament?

    • Yes! Billy Clyde will get things turned around in the 2nd half
      53%
    • Yes! The Cats will win the SEC tournament
      10%
    • No
      36%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With the Cats now standing, or should I say crawling, at the halfway point of the conference season, their record is 16-7, 5-3 in the SEC. In the 2nd half of the conference season the Cats play away games at Florida, Vandy, Arkansas and South Carolina, and home games against LSU, Florida, Tennessee and Georgia. I honestly think the Cats will struggle to go 4-4, leaving them at best 20-11 and 9-7 heading into the SEC tournament. Things don't look good for Billy Clyde and the Wildcats. What say you?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they get in, but only by winning the SEC tournament!

I am going to stick with 19-12 (8-8) heading into the SEC Tourney. They should go 1-1 in the Tourney and finish the year 20-13.

9-7,8-8 won't get it done in the SEC this year.

Yes, they will be an #11 Seed.

UK could probably go 0-16 in the SEC and still make it to the NCAA Tournament.

I'm guessing only 4 teams in the SEC get in.

I vote other...

Yes they will make it but it won't be because CBC gets it turned around but because they will squeak out 4-5 more wins

I am saying 11-5, 1-1 in SEC (maybe 2-1) Tournament.

Hard to say right now with the way they are heading. I say they do make it if they win 17-19 games, like last year. I mean they are Kentucky, they won't miss the big dance..

Slive is the Selection Chair right? They'll get more in than most think, and the SEC deserves...

UK will make the Big Dance!!!! Only because UK brings in the Money and with a slumping economy I really couldn't see how UK wouldn't be dancing in March.

Yes, they will be there....selling programs. Just messing, I hope they can.

 

Bama will be there too.....as ushers.

 

The sad thing about the Cats is the other teams get to watch film on them and find a way to stop Jodie.

Edited by Alabama Larry
Forgot to add smiling faces

Hard to say right now with the way they are heading. I say they do make it if they win 17-19 games, like last year. I mean they are Kentucky, they won't miss the big dance..

 

If they don't win at least 20 they will not make the tourney. With a strength of schedule in the 100's they need at least 20 wins to get to the dance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.