Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UK make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Wildcats make the NCAA tournament? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Wildcats make the NCAA tournament?

    • Yes! Billy Clyde will get things turned around in the 2nd half
      53%
    • Yes! The Cats will win the SEC tournament
      10%
    • No
      36%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

My cats will turn it around and we'll be dancing come March!

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they will....and they will receive some heat from the media as one that they maybe shouldn't have.....I wonder if they will be an 11 or 12...

If they don't win at least 20 they will not make the tourney. With a strength of schedule in the 100's they need at least 20 wins to get to the dance.

 

They won 18 a year ago and made it.

I voted no because they might not win another game the way they are playing.

I am as down as anybody, but they will get this turned around. A week off to regroup and get things down. I have faith. We will beat Florida Tuesday and finish off the season well.

They will get in, by slim margins! This team has the potential to make a nice run, but they also have the potential to STINK it up!

They won 18 a year ago and made it.

 

UK was 69th as of yesterday, that will likely drop next Monday...their SOS is 94......what were last year's numbers.

I say they get in...but they are looking quite pathetic. Come on Billy, leaving Landon Slone in the game at the end when it was still in question? Did you just say "ahh screw it"?

If Kentucky throws up 20 wins they will make the tourny every single year just for the name on their jersey.

 

Yes they make it this year, but they don't deserve it.

UK will make the Big Dance!!!! Only because UK brings in the Money and with a slumping economy I really couldn't see how UK wouldn't be dancing in March.

 

Probably what Florida thought last year!

I say yes, Not because of any of the above options. Because they are UK and they bring people when they travel. Last years team proved that. UK just has to get 18 to 19 wins and they are in.

I still think UK will bring themselves out of this funk they are in. At least I really hope they do. Maybe the verbal altercation in the locker room after the game last night got some of the issues out there, and now they can work them out and get back on track.

They won 18 a year ago and made it.

 

Last year their SOS was 19. This years schedule is the weakest I can ever remember for a UK bball team. They need 20+ wins to make the tourney.

Probably what Florida thought last year!

 

Senator, I served with Florida; I know Florida; Florida was a friend of mine. Senator, Florida is no Kentucky.

 

:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.