Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

Does anyone argue that the Big East is the best conference?

 

Anyone else sick of hearing that debate?

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone argue that the Big East is the best conference?

 

Not around here much??? :lol: :ohbrother:

You should have one of the girls deliver a shot to the pills for including the A-10. The SEC is bad. The A 10 is awful...

 

RPI wise they are pretty close to the SEC, and with Xavier being the best in both conferences I gave them the edge. My hatred for all things SEC didn't help the situation.

In basketball? Are you sure?

 

I'm sure there will be one year where each conference is down and terrible.

RPI wise they are pretty close to the SEC, and with Xavier being the best in both conferences I gave them the edge. My hatred for all things SEC didn't help the situation.

Watch a few mid to lower A-10 games and get back to me. X is very good. Most of the rest is really, really bad...

The turnovers are killing KY

 

You should copy this post...you could just insert it in almost every game thread.

Watch a few mid to lower A-10 games and get back to me. X is very good. Most of the rest is really, really bad...

 

Kind of like watching Vandy, or UGA.

Ha yeah. They should be up about 15.

The A-10 is really bad.

If UK was hoping to get into the top 25, this is a bad way to do it. Even if they win, they've made an awful impression.

I'm sure there will be one year where each conference is down and terrible.
With the Big East having 16 teams, I highly doubt it....the ACC either...thing is, look at the lineup of coaches in those conferences....the SEC doesn't come close.

I turned it...it seems everytime that I watch UK they play well....so I have switched channels.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.