Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a ridiculous comment.

 

Meeks with two 3's to start the half!!!

 

He is forcing them again.:popcorn:

Porter took off the tee, he's ready to play.

  • Author
He is forcing them again.:popcorn:

 

Yeah really. :lol:

  • Author
Porter took off the tee, he's ready to play.

 

BCG probably ripped it off him during the break.

That's a ridiculous comment.

 

Meeks with two 3's to start the half!!!

first off Jodie Meeks is very solid...second...you're right I'm sorry...SEC BASKETBALL......9th or 10th best conference.....much better.
  • Author

It seems to have worked :thumb:

Good bye Auburn

  • Author
first off Jodie Meeks is very solid...second...you're right I'm sorry...SEC BASKETBALL......9th or 10th best conference.....much better.

 

Name me 8 conferences that are better than the SEC top-to-bottom and I'll listen :thumb:

 

(apology accepted, btw) :lol:

I don't think the SEC is very good this year. I will be suprised if Kentucky looses over 2 games during conference play.

  • Author

I think they borrowed OVC officials for this game or something.

Big East is one

Sorry couldn't resist.

  • Author

UK gets Auburn on the ropes and then turns it over twice in a row :madman:

  • Author
Big East is one

 

Ok, 7 more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.