Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

I turned it...it seems everytime that I watch UK they play well....so I have switched channels.

 

You think they are playing well. :eyeonyou:

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The Cats will turn it on after this timeout. I can feel the run coming :thumb:

So much for updates!

I guess this is the "My Dad can beat up your Dad" thread.

Kind of like watching Vandy, or UGA.

 

No. Like watching mid level D2 ball...

  • Author

46-44 UK

Who knows about the SEC I am sure you can make a case for at least 5 being better. Could be another one or so. I just do not think it is very strong this year. It is worse than last year which was worse than the year before.

  • Author

Meeks is getting ready to take over the game. I see that "look" in his eyes.

Who knows about the SEC I am sure you can make a case for at least 5 being better. Could be another one or so. I just do not think it is very strong this year. It is worse than last year which was worse than the year before.

 

:deadhorse:

No. Like watching mid level D2 ball...

 

That could be an insult to D2. ;)

Meeks is getting ready to take over the game. I see that "look" in his eyes.

 

You can see his eyes. :thumb:

  • Author

Porter hasn't played well tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.