Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

If UK turns it over 13 more times in the 2nd half they will lose this game. Very poor half for the Cats. Too many turnovers and they have given up a ton of free throw line jumpers off of dribble penetration. If they can hold onto the ball and get it into Patterson he could end up with 30 and 20. What's the UK record for travellng violations in a game? Stevenson has to be close.

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the line up though that auburn is using. They know we play a man-to-man defense and what they decided to do was start 4 guards and 1 foward. We have only 2 guards so therefore we have to have our fowards guard them as well. And when they are able to do this they decide to spread the floor and get one on one matchups with these fowards and its paying HUGE dividends for them. Good game plan by the Tigers..

Things look good leading after that half. They just seemed flat. I agree about the crowd being a non factor.

Cut down on the turnovers in the second, take their confidence away, and win going away...

As good of a player Meeks is, it is i=unbelievable the amount and types of turnovers he has. I watch many high school and I don't see the amount and careless turnovers the Cats seem to have way too many nights. The walks bt Stevenson is un-execusable!!!!!!!:madman::madman::madman:

  • Author
Meeks is forcing some things from what I've seen..

 

I seen him force it one time.

Auburn is AWFUL. UK needs to pick it up...

  • Author

Correction...Patterson had 12 and 12.

I need to get another avitar

  • Author

Meeks was 3-7 from the field and 3-4 from the 3PT line...

  • Author
I need to get another avitar

 

Agreed.:clap:

SEC basketball.......glorified HS basketball...

  • Author

That's a ridiculous comment.

 

Meeks with two 3's to start the half!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.