Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

SEC basketball.......glorified HS basketball...

 

It's ok... The Big East and ACC will have there years too... :thumb:

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, 7 more.

 

 

ACC

Name me 8 conferences that are better than the SEC top-to-bottom and I'll listen :thumb:

 

(apology accepted, btw) :lol:

I guess I can't...but I would take these...

 

ACC

Big East

Pac Ten

Big 11

Big 12

Mountain West

A-10

Patterson shooting a three, what are you high?

It's ok... The Big East and ACC will have there years too... :thumb:

 

In basketball? Are you sure?

  • Author

Pistol Pat

Patterson took a 3!

And the crazy thing was that it was a pretty decent shot! Just rimmed out!

I guess I can't...but I would take these...

 

ACC

Big East

Pac Ten

Big 11

Big 12

Mountain West

A-10

I don't know about the A-10, but I certainly wouldn't argue any of the others.

Patterson shooting a three, what are you high?

 

I wouldn't complain if he never did that again...

  • Author
I guess I can't...but I would take these...

 

ACC

Big East

Pac Ten

Big 11

Big 12

Mountain West

A-10

 

I see what the RPI says and all that, but I would never take the Mountain West and A-10 over the SEC in head-to-head matchups. I also don't know that the PAC 10 is alot better than the SEC, either. That's JMO of course.

Does anyone argue that the Big East is the best conference?

I guess I can't...but I would take these...

 

ACC

Big East

Pac Ten

Big 11

Big 12

Mountain West

A-10

 

You should have one of the girls deliver a shot to the pills for including the A-10. The SEC is bad. The A 10 is awful...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.