Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

I"m not disagreeing with you, just showing Meeks some love, as well :thumb:

 

Meeks gets his ;)

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He got fouled twice and one of the calls was weak. :lol: Please.

 

It wasn't weak - he was pushed to the floor from behind.

I"m not disagreeing with you, just showing Meeks some love, as well :thumb:

 

Meeks is getting plenty of love.

It wasn't weak - he was pushed to the floor from behind.

 

He tripped over the guys foot.

  • Author
If Stevenson ever makes a bucket outside 5 feet I'll be amazed:notworthy:

 

He's 3-6 from the 3PT line this season :thumb:

I mean, they have forced and forced to the post and Auburn is all over that gameplan. Might be time to consider the alternate plan :lol:

 

Sometimes I think he would rather lose.

  • Author
Wireman why is Harris still in?!?

 

 

To play D?

 

 

I guess he figures Harris can handle this type of pressure situation better. That being said, he is the worst dribbler I've ever seen in D1.

He's 3-6 from the 3PT line this season :thumb:

 

Ha that was a joke but I think he has 8 points tonight. 3 dunks and a layup lol. Meeks with a dunk. Alright. :thumb:

  • Author

I told you Meeks is getting ready to explode. That's 7 points in about 2 minutes.

I guess he figures Harris can handle this type of pressure situation better. That being said, he is the worst dribbler I've ever seen in D1.

 

I agree.

 

I mean Darius played well in the 1st half or even play AJ.

  • Author

Cats are going to win by 15.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.