Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

There goes the spread with that 3.

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
15 huh?

 

I didn't count on Porter's shananigans.:idunno:

Thanks to all of you. I was telling my son that, but I wanted to be sure.:thumb::notworthy:

Ha it's ok I broke even tonight. Fun night of basketball. Then again you never know where this one could go.

Thanks to all of you. I was telling my son that, but I wanted to be sure.:thumb::notworthy:

 

BGPers are always sure to know these facts about our Wildcats.

  • Author

Meeks with the FT miss...

Have we played any subs in the 2nd half?

 

Liggins for like 1 min is that it?

  • Author

That was a big one though.

Got up to his average, is Meeks.

He does not miss many

  • Author
Got up to his average, is Meeks.

 

He should finish with 27-29 if he gets the ball in the end and gets fouled :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.