Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Author
They'll win by 11. Shoot.

 

You need 2 FT's, a miss, and 2 FT's...

 

NEVERMIND

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We should be able to win with the loss of Steele and the coaching of Goodgrief :thumb:

 

I was thinking that too.

  • Author
I've always prefered GotFired. Dreams do come true... :D

 

I think I'm with you. I like that one as well :thumb:

Unless I'm mistaken, Meeks will end the night at #3 in the nation in scoring.

You need 2 FT's, a miss, and 2 FT's...

 

Welp cya.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.