January 22, 200917 yr Beside Harris I also dislike Galloway and Porter (about 60% of the time). Galloway doesn't do anything for me, Harris can't handle the ball, and Porter is severely handicapped.
January 22, 200917 yr Porter with a dumb foul. He continues to impress tonight. He has played well up until this game, I will say that. Harris has not impressed me at all this year. :puke:
January 22, 200917 yr Author Not many people played the second half The white team must've been goofing off at practice this week :thumb:
January 22, 200917 yr Author He has played well up until this game, I will say that. Harris has not impressed me at all this year. :puke: Harris is the guy that does the stuff you don't see all the time, especially in the stat sheet. He normally guards the other teams best scorer for one thing.
January 22, 200917 yr The white team must've been goofing off at practice this week :thumb: :laugh::sssh::puke:
January 22, 200917 yr He has played well up until this game, I will say that. Harris has not impressed me at all this year. :puke: Is that a fitting smiley for the statement? Maybe we'll go with it lol. :banana:
January 22, 200917 yr The white team must've been goofing off at practice this week :thumb: You think.
January 22, 200917 yr Harris is the guy that does the stuff you don't see all the time, especially in the stat sheet. He normally guards the other teams best scorer for one thing. That may be the only thing he does well. He can't dribble and his jumper is broke.
January 22, 200917 yr Author That may be the only thing he does well. He can't dribble and his jumper is broke. I can't argue with that. I've never seen a forward handle the ball as poorly as Harris.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.