Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

Cats are going to win by 15.

 

I hope. I gave up 13.5 tonight. I took Baylor +3.5 and they won by nearly 20 I believe and no blood on the Florida game. If I win this I win 2/2 basically.

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

One must wonder why they wait until the under 8 timeout to play defense :confused:

  • Author

Porter's mind is elsewhere tonight. No doubt about it.

Catch the ball you're in Division 1 basketball.

Harris is not good.

 

He hasn't played good all year.

 

Porter has played awful tonight also.

Someone help me. Wasn't Porter recruited as a football quarterback out of HS? And who recruited him?

Wireman just think if Florida would have played better D with 4 seconds left I'd be on the brink of 3/3.

Someone help me. Wasn't Porter recruited as a football quarterback out of HS? And who recruited him?

 

TUSC. :ohbrother::sssh:

Someone help me. Wasn't Porter recruited as a football quarterback out of HS? And who recruited him?

 

USC

Someone help me. Wasn't Porter recruited as a football quarterback out of HS? And who recruited him?

 

Pete Carroll and USC. He chose basketball.

Someone help me. Wasn't Porter recruited as a football quarterback out of HS? And who recruited him?

 

CB at USC.

  • Author
Wireman just think if Florida would have played better D with 4 seconds left I'd be on the brink of 3/3.

 

That 3 doesn't help your cause.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.