Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Auburn UPDATES

Featured Replies

  • Replies 199
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
The truth is, there's such a thing as being too dedicated to a game plan. Clearly they want to go inside, but Auburn has been denying that at every turn lately, but still they refuse to stop.

 

Yep, its time for an adjustment.

  • Author
Good thing One UK player showed up PP.

 

Meeks also has about 20.

He got hammered.

  • Author

I told you. I can tell when Meeks is getting ready to go All American mode on us. He gets a little extra hop in his step and a little sharper on those cuts.

Yep, its time for an adjustment.

 

Billy G make an adjustment. Bahahhahahaha :laugh:

You guys are a trip to read on here.

 

Why is that?

  • Author
yeah he will get his, but PP is really playing.

 

I"m not disagreeing with you, just showing Meeks some love, as well :thumb:

I told you. I can tell when Meeks is getting ready to go All American mode on us. He gets a little extra hop in his step and a little sharper on those cuts.

 

He got fouled twice and one of the calls was weak. :lol: Please.

I"m not disagreeing with you, just showing Meeks some love, as well :thumb:

 

:thumb::popcorn:

 

Meek and Patterson there. :dancingpa

  • Author
Billy G make an adjustment. Bahahhahahaha :laugh:

 

I mean, they have forced and forced to the post and Auburn is all over that gameplan. Might be time to consider the alternate plan :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.