BGP Now has the Obama Foreign Policy Smiley!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Merci pour le complement

It's also very hard to translate emotional words. :lol:

I called you very average. :lol:

When I was in high school, in French IV, we weren't allowed to speak English in class. So, we were discussing our weekends, and I had hurt my arm. I kept repeating what had happened, and everyone was dying laughing. I kept saying I had a bread in my arm. :lol: (Pain is bread in French).

Hé quel est en haut l'homme ? Il y a eu longtemps depuis le Football Final ! J'espère que tout est bien avec vous et nous avons besoin de tout se rencontrer pour le Doux 16 ! Faites attention homeslice.

How to send secret messages to people in public. :lol:

Hé quel est en haut l'homme ? Il y a eu longtemps depuis le Football Final ! J'espère que tout est bien avec vous et nous avons besoin de tout se rencontrer pour le Doux 16 ! Faites attention homeslice.

This French stuff is giving me headaches. So...... I'd love to get to the Sweet 16 this year. We need to see if Adopted Ad is into it too.!!

How to send secret messages to people in public. :lol:

For the record, my first french quote was from Lady Marmalade. :lol: The only thing I remember from French in High School is "Tu tapelle Comment?" "Je'mappelle Cameraman". Of course I'm sure I butchered the spelling. :idunno::lol:

It's also very hard to translate emotional words. :lol:

I called you very average. :lol:

When I was in high school, in French IV, we weren't allowed to speak English in class. So, we were discussing our weekends, and I had hurt my arm. I kept repeating what had happened, and everyone was dying laughing. I kept saying I had a bread in my arm. :lol: (Pain is bread in French).

Oops. Thought you called me mean.......lol.

For the record, my first french quote was from Lady Marmalade. :lol: The only thing I remember from French in High School is "Tu tapelle Comment?" "Jem'apple Cameraman". Of course I'm sure I butchered the spelling. :idunno::lol:

I know your first quote...I'm old enough to remember the original. :lol:

For the record, my first french quote was from Lady Marmalade. :lol: The only thing I remember from French in High School is "Tu tapelle Comment?" "Je'mappelle Cameraman". Of course I'm sure I butchered the spelling. :idunno::lol:

I know zero French and just enough German that when in Germany I can order food and get really drunk.

I know zero French and just enough German that when in Germany I can order food and get really drunk.

My first semester of French, our class had the opportunity to go to Quebec, so my parents scraped up the money to send me. I'll never forget the phrase my teacher told us it was essential for us to learn..the one that would ensure we were never in a compromising situation........

................Où est la salle de bain?