January 19, 200917 yr UConn UNC UCLA and I am torn between my fourth final four team. Wake could do it, they have the talent but it is so young and most of their players haven't made it or played significant minutes in the Tourney one. Oklahoma is the same way, they are very talented, but are they battle tested enough in March? I don't think so right now. Pitt is always strong in the regular season but has failed to get it done in the Dance. Gonzaga could get there, they are very deep and experienced at the posistions that matter and Pargo, Heytvelt, Daye and Downs is as good of a top 4 as any team in the country IMO. But for right now I'll say Wake Forest, but that is subject to change. What do you all think?
January 19, 200917 yr UNC Pitt Wake Oklahoma and even though it is an outside chance, this is the first year in a long time that I feel that UK has a legitimate shot at making a deep run and maybe reaching the Final 4. They could also easily make a first round exit, but I hope not.
January 20, 200917 yr Wake Forest Louisville North Carolina UConn This is just based on how I think they are playing now. Could put four different teams and still feel good aboup picks. Edited January 20, 200917 yr by rockmom R13
January 20, 200917 yr UNC Conn Louisville Duke You really think Louisville could be in the final 4 at this point?
January 20, 200917 yr You really think Louisville could be in the final 4 at this point? No doubt it. Numerous pros on the team. Elite 8 last year...experience. Senior leadership...Williams and McGee. Great if not the greatest tournament coach. UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning. UL is my #3 team in the nation right now.
January 20, 200917 yr No doubt it. Numerous pros on the team. Elite 8 last year...experience. Senior leadership...Williams and McGee. Great if not the greatest tournament coach. UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning. UL is my #3 team in the nation right now. I agree with that 100%
January 20, 200917 yr No doubt it. Numerous pros on the team. Elite 8 last year...experience. Senior leadership...Williams and McGee. Great if not the greatest tournament coach. UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning. UL is my #3 team in the nation right now. Sorry but the Greatest tournament coach needs to have more then 1 National Title... My final four looks like Wake UNC Michigan State Oklahoma
January 20, 200917 yr Sorry but the Greatest tournament coach needs to have more then 1 National Title... My thoughts exactly. John Wooden is the greatest tournament coach ever.
January 20, 200917 yr Sorry but the Greatest tournament coach needs to have more then 1 National Title... My final four looks like Wake UNC Michigan State Oklahoma My thoughts exactly. John Wooden is the greatest tournament coach ever. You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it.
January 20, 200917 yr No doubt it. Numerous pros on the team. Elite 8 last year...experience. Senior leadership...Williams and McGee. Great if not the greatest tournament coach. UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning. UL is my #3 team in the nation right now. Just checkin'. I liked your Final Four, but didn't want to seem homerish...I knew you weren't a homer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.