Who are your Final Four Teams?

BigSpikes

You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it.

That is untrue! :fight: I think Louisville is playing awesome basketball right now. But with comments flying around such as "This team is legendary" "Pitino's the greatest tournament coach ever" what do you expect me to say?

For the record, I think Louisville has an excellent team put together right now. But so do several other programs in the NCAA. It's going to be an exciting rest of the season no doubt.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is untrue! :fight: I think Louisville is playing awesome basketball right now. But with comments flying around such as "This team is legendary" "Pitino's the greatest tournament coach ever" what do you expect me to say?

For the record, I think Louisville has an excellent team put together right now. But so do several other programs in the NCAA. It's going to be an exciting rest of the season no doubt.

I haven't heard anyone say that the Cards are legendary. However, I do think Pitino is possibly the greatest tournament coach ever. :D

No doubt it.

Numerous pros on the team.

Elite 8 last year...experience.

Senior leadership...Williams and McGee.

Great if not the greatest tournament coach.

UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning.

UL is my #3 team in the nation right now.

I'll agree with almost all of that, but Coach K has to be a better tournament coach. He's one 3 titles. Which may be more than any other active coach (i'm doing this without fact checking I must apologize). Even though they have came up short the past few seasons, they used to be staples in the sweet 16, Elite8 and Final 4 rounds.

I'll agree with almost all of that, but Coach K has to be a better tournament coach. He's one 3 titles. Which may be more than any other active coach (i'm doing this without fact checking I must apologize). Even though they have came up short the past few seasons, they used to be staples in the sweet 16, Elite8 and Final 4 rounds.

The real problem he's been having recently is that this team now for the main part is the exact same for about three years.

What does everyone think the chances the final four could look like this..

Duke

Wake

UNC

and say maybe L'ville or another Big East team?

The real problem he's been having recently is that this team now for the main part is the exact same for about three years.

What does everyone think the chances the final four could look like this..

Duke

Wake

UNC

and say maybe L'ville or another Big East team?

Slim to none....

I haven't heard anyone say that the Cards are legendary. However, I do think Pitino is possibly the greatest tournament coach ever. :D

Pitino is no doubt a great tournament coach but for "best ever" imo that honor would go to John Wooden, absolutely no question.