January 20, 200917 yr You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it. That is untrue! :fight: I think Louisville is playing awesome basketball right now. But with comments flying around such as "This team is legendary" "Pitino's the greatest tournament coach ever" what do you expect me to say? For the record, I think Louisville has an excellent team put together right now. But so do several other programs in the NCAA. It's going to be an exciting rest of the season no doubt.
January 20, 200917 yr You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it. Is what they said not true???
January 20, 200917 yr Sorry but the Greatest tournament coach needs to have more then 1 National Title... Clearly he's not the greatest but he might just be the best in present day
January 20, 200917 yr That is untrue! :fight: I think Louisville is playing awesome basketball right now. But with comments flying around such as "This team is legendary" "Pitino's the greatest tournament coach ever" what do you expect me to say? For the record, I think Louisville has an excellent team put together right now. But so do several other programs in the NCAA. It's going to be an exciting rest of the season no doubt. I haven't heard anyone say that the Cards are legendary. However, I do think Pitino is possibly the greatest tournament coach ever.
January 20, 200917 yr I haven't heard anyone say that the Cards are legendary. However, I do think Pitino is possibly the greatest tournament coach ever. I'd say he probably was when he was at Kentucky...
January 20, 200917 yr UNC Duke:puke: Pitt Texas Many teams could make it this year. This year, there is no true defined 4 best teams.
January 20, 200917 yr Wake Duke Oklahoma UConn Pitino is not the greatest tournament coach ever. Wouldn't you need to win more than 1 title to even be considered?
January 20, 200917 yr Author No doubt it. Numerous pros on the team. Elite 8 last year...experience. Senior leadership...Williams and McGee. Great if not the greatest tournament coach. UL's style of play is a huge advantage come tournament time...conditioning. UL is my #3 team in the nation right now. I'll agree with almost all of that, but Coach K has to be a better tournament coach. He's one 3 titles. Which may be more than any other active coach (i'm doing this without fact checking I must apologize). Even though they have came up short the past few seasons, they used to be staples in the sweet 16, Elite8 and Final 4 rounds.
January 20, 200917 yr I'll agree with almost all of that, but Coach K has to be a better tournament coach. He's one 3 titles. Which may be more than any other active coach (i'm doing this without fact checking I must apologize). Even though they have came up short the past few seasons, they used to be staples in the sweet 16, Elite8 and Final 4 rounds. The real problem he's been having recently is that this team now for the main part is the exact same for about three years. What does everyone think the chances the final four could look like this.. Duke Wake UNC and say maybe L'ville or another Big East team?
January 20, 200917 yr The real problem he's been having recently is that this team now for the main part is the exact same for about three years. What does everyone think the chances the final four could look like this.. Duke Wake UNC and say maybe L'ville or another Big East team? Slim to none....
January 20, 200917 yr Why's that? Because I don't see 3 teams from any conference making it, especially not the ACC.
January 20, 200917 yr I haven't heard anyone say that the Cards are legendary. However, I do think Pitino is possibly the greatest tournament coach ever. Pitino is no doubt a great tournament coach but for "best ever" imo that honor would go to John Wooden, absolutely no question.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.