Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are your Final Four Teams?

Featured Replies

It's possible that three SEC teams will make the Final Four, but it aint happenin...

 

Yea take your sarcasm somewhere else lol... four 16 seeds could do it too. But in all seriousness why can't it be a very good possibility for Duke, Wake, and UNC to make the FF.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing, it really in-validates a lot of posts regarding basketball, from many on here.

It's more likely that 3 from the Big East make it IMO.

 

Which three would you think? Serious question.

Yea take your sarcasm somewhere else lol... four 16 seeds could do it too. But in all seriousness why can't it be a very good possibility for Duke' date=' Wake, and UNC to make the FF.[/quote']

 

Here's the thing...I think they all could...but after a brutal schedule and a brutal conference tournament, I would be happy to see one make it. I tend to feel Wake will come back down to Earth at sometime.

Yea take your sarcasm somewhere else lol... four 16 seeds could do it too. But in all seriousness why can't it be a very good possibility for Duke' date=' Wake, and UNC to make the FF.[/quote']

 

Why can't it be for the top 3 teams in the Big East.

 

 

I don't think 3 from one conference will make it, I'm just saying.

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing

 

I can. :lol:

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing, it really in-validates a lot of posts regarding basketball, from many on here.

 

Exactly, okay RP what do you think the chances that 3 ACC could make the FF?

It's more likely that 3 from the Big East make it IMO.
You see, I really don't think so, because simply of how brutal the schedules that they play.
I've been waiting for the ACC crowd to come in and bust some SEC chops for the way they are fawning over them over the Big East... :popcorn:

 

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

Who's fawning over the ACC? I for one hate the ACC. But I'm not going to deny that their top notch good. IMO, they hold the top three spots in the top 10 with the Big East and company filling the rest.

You see, I really don't think so, because simply of how brutal the schedules that they play.

 

Brutal conference schedules for BEast teams benefit them in the tournament... Hard to argue otherwise.

Exactly' date=' okay RP what do you think the chances that 3 ACC could make the FF?[/quote']

 

1 ACC team in the final four? 8 of 10

2 ACC teams in the Final Four? 4 of 10

3 ACC teams in the Final Four? 2 of 10

 

Keep in mind, the three that you want would most likely have to be all 1's and 2's, the season is still young.

Brutal conference schedules for BEast teams benefit them in the tournament... Hard to argue otherwise.

 

It just depends on how you look at it.

 

More losses = Worse seed = Tougher road to the Final Four

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing, it really in-validates a lot of posts regarding basketball, from many on here.
Until they are out of it...I ALWAYS think they can make it. Plus, it's way more fun to post that and watch Louisville's inferiority complex yield it's ugly head as it always does.
1 ACC team in the final four? 8 of 10

2 ACC teams in the Final Four? 4 of 10

3 ACC teams in the Final Four? 2 of 10

 

Keep in mind, the three that you want would most likely have to be all 1's and 2's, the season is still young.

 

9.5 out of 10

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing, it really in-validates a lot of posts regarding basketball, from many on here.

 

Where are "all the UK's" at? I see 1 and that is from a guy who's locations is, "Embarressing UK "fans" with my predictions".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.