Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are your Final Four Teams?

Featured Replies

Because I don't see 3 teams from any conference making it, especially not the ACC.

 

How can you say especially not the ACC, when it's basically considered the best conference in the nation this year? hmmm?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting for the ACC crowd to come in and bust some SEC chops for the way they are fawning over them over the Big East... :popcorn:

As for a final four right now imo it is way too early but I would say that Pitt, Wake, UNC, Oklahoma, Duke, UConn along with U.L. are very solid solid possibilities, I am anxious to see the brackets/regions that these teams would be in.

 

Early picks imo would be

 

Pitt

Wake

UNC

UConn

How can you say especially not the ACC' date=' when it's basically considered the best conference in the nation this year? hmmm?[/quote']

 

The Big East is every bit as good as the ACC.

The Big East is every bit as good as the ACC.

 

I belive that overall the Big East may be better, at the top imo the ACC is better. At any rate, both are very good.

Coach K and Wooden may be better tournament coaches. I could be wrong, but I believe their respective successes, while astounding, occurred at one institution. Pitino has taken 3 different schools to the final 4.

 

Regardless, I don't think anyone will dispute Pitino is a great tournament coach.

The Big East is every bit as good as the ACC.

 

The three I named are head and shoulders above the big east easily.

The three I named are head and shoulders above the big east easily.

 

:laugh::laugh:

Clearly he's not the greatest but he might just be the best in present day

I disagree, there are active coaches who have produced more right now.

I've been waiting for the ACC crowd to come in and bust some SEC chops for the way they are fawning over them over the Big East... :popcorn:

 

You rang?

I'll take:

UK

Tennessee

Florida

Miss. State

 

Okay kidding....

 

Real final four:

Wake Forest

Oklahoma

Pitt

North Carolina

I don't see how the chances are slim to none of three ACC teams making the final four when almost everyone on here has a combo of two of the three teams.. I just think it's possible because the three are just extra strong this year.

I don't see how the chances are slim to none of three ACC teams making the final four when almost everyone on here has a combo of two of the three teams.. I just think it's possible because the three are just extra strong this year.

 

It's possible that three SEC teams will make the Final Four, but it aint happenin...

I don't see how the chances are slim to none of three ACC teams making the final four when almost everyone on here has a combo of two of the three teams.. I just think it's possible because the three are just extra strong this year.

 

It's more likely that 3 from the Big East make it IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.