Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are your Final Four Teams?

Featured Replies

I forgot that you switched your college team dependent on sport, convenience, etc. :cool:

 

Really....been the same way for quite sometime, and I promise it isn't nearly as convenient as some would think.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...

 

They like to think it is worse than it really is.

2006 I thought they had a chance to win the title from a few teams. Didn't get that feeling in 07 or 08. It's was a very young conference then that is now VERY experienced...

 

They are, but with that, I think that leads to a MORE brutal schedule than ever....for example Louisville...let's say they keep winning mostly in this fashion that they currently do....who would be shocked at them getting clipped as a 1 seed by an 8? Not me....in the next 10-13 games they play, 8-%+ will be brutal.

Really....been the same way for quite sometime, and I promise it isn't nearly as convenient as some would think.
Barring a Duke/UL game, you don't root for U of L?

 

I have trouble following the logic of rooting for different teams in the college level based on sport.

They like to think it is worse than it really is.

 

You ain't kiddin'.

I had one. :D

 

Yours doesn't count...No offense...:D

Ain't it though?

 

Honestly, with the SEC being terrible, and the Cats looking good...I'm sure I'll talk myself into it before the season is over. :lol:

There is no doubt that a 14-2 SEC winning UK team, will have the Commonwealth loving their chances, which are slim to none.

Barring a Duke/UL game, you don't root for U of L?

 

I have trouble following the logic of rooting for different teams in the college level based on sport.

 

I root for U of L in everything they do, unless they play Duke in basketball.

 

I was not born here, but live here. I know people involved at Louisville, it is personal for me....

 

There are plenty on here who know who my teams are, and why they are who they are....believe me, I am very loyal to my teams, almost to a fault.

There is no doubt that a 14-2 SEC winning UK team, will have the Commonwealth loving their chances, which are slim to none.

 

This is true, but if I had preached all year long that the Arizona Cardinals were going to the Superbowl then I'd been sent to the crazy house. Anything can happen.

They are, but with that, I think that leads to a MORE brutal schedule than ever....for example Louisville...let's say they keep winning mostly in this fashion that they currently do....who would be shocked at them getting clipped as a 1 seed by an 8? Not me....in the next 10-13 games they play, 8-%+ will be brutal.

 

The conference winner is going to have at least 4 BE Ls. I don't see more than one team getting a 1 seed. They'll either be battle tested or done. We'll find out in a few weeks...

There is no doubt that a 14-2 SEC winning UK team, will have the Commonwealth loving their chances, which are slim to none.
I know...I'm already dreading when I have totally talked myself into this team. Hell, I already have it halfway accomplished in my head. And I KNOW the SEC is awful.
I root for U of L in everything they do, unless they play Duke in basketball.

 

I was not born here, but live here. I know people involved at Louisville, it is personal for me....

 

There are plenty on here who know who my teams are, and why they are who they are....believe me, I am very loyal to my teams, almost to a fault.

Wouldn't that qualify you as a U of L fan? :confused:
The conference winner is going to have at least 4 BE Ls. I don't see more than one team getting a 1 seed. They'll either be battle tested or done. We'll find out in a few weeks...

 

They may only have one (1), but could have two (3's), and two (4's)......it is brutal, no way to say it's not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.