Who are your Final Four Teams?

BigSpikes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2006 I thought they had a chance to win the title from a few teams. Didn't get that feeling in 07 or 08. It's was a very young conference then that is now VERY experienced...

They are, but with that, I think that leads to a MORE brutal schedule than ever....for example Louisville...let's say they keep winning mostly in this fashion that they currently do....who would be shocked at them getting clipped as a 1 seed by an 8? Not me....in the next 10-13 games they play, 8-%+ will be brutal.

Ain't it though?

Honestly, with the SEC being terrible, and the Cats looking good...I'm sure I'll talk myself into it before the season is over. :lol:

There is no doubt that a 14-2 SEC winning UK team, will have the Commonwealth loving their chances, which are slim to none.

Barring a Duke/UL game, you don't root for U of L?

I have trouble following the logic of rooting for different teams in the college level based on sport.

I root for U of L in everything they do, unless they play Duke in basketball.

I was not born here, but live here. I know people involved at Louisville, it is personal for me....

There are plenty on here who know who my teams are, and why they are who they are....believe me, I am very loyal to my teams, almost to a fault.

There is no doubt that a 14-2 SEC winning UK team, will have the Commonwealth loving their chances, which are slim to none.

This is true, but if I had preached all year long that the Arizona Cardinals were going to the Superbowl then I'd been sent to the crazy house. Anything can happen.

They are, but with that, I think that leads to a MORE brutal schedule than ever....for example Louisville...let's say they keep winning mostly in this fashion that they currently do....who would be shocked at them getting clipped as a 1 seed by an 8? Not me....in the next 10-13 games they play, 8-%+ will be brutal.

The conference winner is going to have at least 4 BE Ls. I don't see more than one team getting a 1 seed. They'll either be battle tested or done. We'll find out in a few weeks...

I root for U of L in everything they do, unless they play Duke in basketball.

I was not born here, but live here. I know people involved at Louisville, it is personal for me....

There are plenty on here who know who my teams are, and why they are who they are....believe me, I am very loyal to my teams, almost to a fault.

Wouldn't that qualify you as a U of L fan? :confused:

The conference winner is going to have at least 4 BE Ls. I don't see more than one team getting a 1 seed. They'll either be battle tested or done. We'll find out in a few weeks...

They may only have one (1), but could have two (3's), and two (4's)......it is brutal, no way to say it's not.