Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who are your Final Four Teams?

Featured Replies

You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it.

 

How am I discrediting UL's program?? Rick Pitino is a FINE coach and I appreciate what he did here at Kentucky, but in my opinion the guy cost us a chance at 2 more National Championships from his decisions in Tournament time. I picked UL to beat Pitt last week, I think they will win the Big East and they have a great team this year. I guess you can decide whatever you want about CD23 though.

  • Replies 101
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You two will do ANYTHING to discredit any part of Louisville's program. :lol: I love it.

 

Do you think he is the greatest tournament coach ever?

 

I guess disagreeing with a statement is discrediting Louisville. It was a pretty bold statement, one that I disagree with also.

I can't believe all the UK's I'm seeing, it really in-validates a lot of posts regarding basketball, from many on here.

 

I counted only 2 on their real picks and I wonder if those weren't tongue in cheek. :idunno:

How am I discrediting UL's program?? Rick Pitino is a FINE coach and I appreciate what he did here at Kentucky, but in my opinion the guy cost us a chance at 2 more National Championships from his decisions in Tournament time. I picked UL to beat Pitt last week, I think they will win the Big East and they have a great team this year. I guess you can decide whatever you want about CD23 though.

 

I assume you're talking about the 1997 year when he elected not to play Derrick Anderson. I can't blame him for looking out for the best interest of DA. What other year do you feel he cost UK a National Championship?

I counted only 2 on their real picks and I wonder if those weren't tongue in cheek. :idunno:

 

Mine was serious.:fight:

Mine was serious.:fight:

 

 

Are you as serious as you were when you picked the Cats to knock off UNC in Chapel Hill? :lol:

Are you as serious as you were when you picked the Cats to knock off UNC in Chapel Hill? :lol:

 

Firmly.

I assume you're talking about the 1997 year when he elected not to play Derrick Anderson. I can't blame him for looking out for the best interest of DA. What other year do you feel he cost UK a National Championship?

 

Not putting someone on the infamous Laettner inbounds pass cost us another chance at a title. I didn't say it cost us a title either, I said it cost us a chance at 2 more. :thumb:

One more comment I will make is ones that I and many others have pointed to as a possible final four are all very good possibilities, I certainly would not rule out one "suprise" final four team. One example imo is one could never rule out a Michigan State with the way they play and Izzo at the helm. I just think that there will probably be one make that no one is picking. Really it comes down to whoever gets on a "run" at the right time of the year.

One more comment I will make is ones that I and many others have pointed to as a possible final four are all very good possibilities, I certainly would not rule out one "suprise" final four team. One example imo is one could never rule out a Michigan State with the way they play and Izzo at the helm. I just think that there will probably be one make that no one is picking. Really it comes down to whoever gets on a "run" at the right time of the year.
When these questions are asked at this time of the year, it is more so a question of who you believe the top 4 teams are at the end of the regular season. Considering last season was the first time ever all #1 seeds made the big show, a few suprises are sure to make there way in to the fold.

 

UNC

UL

Wake

OU

The conference winner is going to have at least 4 BE Ls. I don't see more than one team getting a 1 seed. They'll either be battle tested or done. We'll find out in a few weeks...

 

That is when we'll all find out together how good they are. Nobody is going to want to see the 7-10 seeds in their bracket be from the BE. I mean if you're a Wake, Okl, UCLA, or a Duke and you get a Nova, Syracuse, WVU, ND, or Marquette as a 2nd round draw you could easily get beat in the 8-9 game. Those teams will have played at least 10 games against teams that are about as talented as you. I could see every one of those teams getting beat in the first round or being only one win from the final four. I agree w/ whoever said it earlier. Either these teams are going to be worn out and get run out early, or they are going to be so battle tested that they make a run. My prediction is that teams that get bounced early from the BE tourney will be the tourney "darlings" and that the teams that win a few games will go out early.

I'm gonna say 2 Big East teams (UofL/Pitt/UConn) and 2 ACC teams (UNC/Duke/Wake).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.