Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 68 Georgia 45

Featured Replies

Just keep winning...

 

The defense looked good today. Meeks and Patterson looked good. Miller showed signs of improvement.

 

3-0 in the SEC with a chance to be ranked this week, I'll take it :thumb:

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked a 23 point win for UK in the UK vs Georgia thread. Guess I was right! Perry Stevenson played tremendous, Darius is showing that he knows he can play with the big dogs now, and I think DeAndre really played well. Good win for the Cats.

Cats are rollin'!! I have been impressed with Porter over the past few games. He is definitely an asset to this team.

Any time you get a Road win in the SEC its a solid win.

Always good to get a road win in the SEC.

Any road win in the SEC is a good win, but Georgia has no offense.

The Cats should break the top 25 with this big road SEC win.

GT must be well-rested and in a good mood from his nap. I figure he would have grilled you by now. :lol: I am happy to see the CATS do what they should do,

I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

I have never been impressed with him as a coach.

I agree but we still neec another offensive contributor to be a consistent third threat. Stevenson has stepped up, but if we get a real #3 threat(Stevenson could be it), this team could make a real run IMO.

I don't think Stevenson is capable of becoming a legit option, at this point. I think he is an excellent role player though.

I feel that Miller is real close to busting loose. I can remember back to Mercer's freshman season where he struggled early on, but come tournament time he became a pretty good scoring option for the Cats. Hopefully Miller can do the same thing.

I could see this happening to. I hope we are right. :thumb:

I said yesterday that UK would be in the top 25 if they won today... :p

Georgia should be banned from TV games, they were absolutely putrid today. Two straight games in the 40's, Felton's seat has to be getting warm.

Georgia should be banned from TV games, they were absolutely putrid today. Two straight games in the 40's, Felton's seat has to be getting warm.

 

He was probably going to get fired last season had UGA not won the SEC tournament. He's gone after this season IMO.

Anthony Grant would be a perfect fit at Georgia...

UGa should have fired him last year. The SEC Tourney was an absolute fluke.

They have some talented post players.

Trey Thompkins is a kid UK really liked. Terrible decision to go to UGa. He has been hurt for a period of time earlier this year. He was as impressive as anyone at the Derby Classic last spring. Price is decent and Barnes is decent. They have no guards. Woodbury can be pretty good, but their other guards are not real strong. They booted Humphrey in the offseason...

I dont know how long Felton will last...

Man I hope Meeks isn't entering a slump :D

 

No kidding, his SEC average dropped from 37ppg to 32ppg.:D

I honestly thought Georiga would play Kentucky much tougher than this. This is one of the worst Coach Felton coached teams I have ever seen. His days are numbered at Georgia IMO.

 

Couldn't agree more. I knew Georgia wasn't good, but expected them to play like a Felton-coached team--aggressive, solid "D", in-your-face. But they looked totally disinterested in playing yesterday. I thought UK would win, and win ugly, and win close. I never expected a blowout on UK's end, and never expected such a half-hearted effort on Georgia's end.

Anyone know if this weeks rankings have come out yet ? Any love for UK ?

Anyone know if this weeks rankings have come out yet ? Any love for UK ?

 

Not yet...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.